About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
I'm Julia! I sew and design fabric and go on food adventures!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Exciting Times

I have some fun news! In fact, lots of fun news!
First of all, I am now a college graduate! Yeah! Four years and no debt, and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Now if I could only get that B.S. degree to turn its self into a job....

In the meantime, to supplement my retail career, I'm pushing my brand of accessories, Alchemy Tea! And I'm extremely excited to announce that a selection of Alchemy Tea accessories are now available at the Red Square Boutique in San Mateo!

If you live in the CA bay area, you should definitely go check this place out. Red Square has a marvelous collection of fashionable pieces all produced and designed by local artists that you can't find anywhere else. I'm extremely honored and excited to have the opportunity to sell my products here!

The Alchemy Tea Shop is slowly filling back up! Soon to be added are belts and fascinators! http://www.etsy.com/shop/alchemytea


Alchemy Tea also has an official facebook page now:  https://www.facebook.com/alchenyteaaccessories





To celebrate the new page, we'll be doing a small earring give-away when we reach 50 fans! So help spread the word!



No comments:

Post a Comment